Are you looking to add a vibratory table to the manufacturing and/or shipping processes of your facility? If yes, great! We’d be glad to help put our experience to work and point you in the right direction. There are a few things to review during the buying process and each of these forks in the road can have an impact on overall cost of the equipment.
For starters, what can vibratory tables do? We commonly see the following reasons to include a table:
- Flatten the mound build up or pile of material made from the filling station discharging into center of the Gaylord, tote, box or similar type packaging container
- Compact and stabilize bulk bags, FIBCs or super sacks for easier stacking and handling prior to storage or shipment
- Fully or semi automate packaging lines by integrating with rollers sections (CDLR and gravity) or belt conveyors
- Fill, weigh and compact material
- Remove air bubbles in molds and casted products for improved structural and surface finish
- Lower labor hours and costs for packaging and processing lines